As a senior project manager, your role will be to successfully deliver projects in a timely fashion while considering safety, cost, quality and environmental concerns. In addition to this, the role will require you to engage with relevant stakeholders to provide technical advice, planning and general support during project life cycles.
Skills required in order to be successful in the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in project management or related field
- Experienced in project management, preferably in the construction industry
- Experienced in maintaining end to end project life cycle
- Committed to implementing and following WHS protocols
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent in leading teams and managing customer relationships
- Effective time-management skills
- Proficient in MS Office and industry building platforms
- Excellent written and verbal skills to manage communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to foster long-term relationships with clients and relevant stakeholders
- Strong financial management skills
- Manage end to end project lifecycles from the opportunity phase to delivery
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within the scope with regards to cost-effective strategies.
- Review and approve contractor and supplier invoice claims.
- Managing contractors and construction teams on-site.
- Engaging with clients and consultants to manage project deliverables.
- Monitor on-site productivity with regards to the budget and take action when targets are not being met.
- Producing programs and budgets from the pre-construction to the handover phase.
- Handle pre-construction tasks which include tendering, tender interviewing, contract bids, lead generation and cultivation
If this job seems like a role that you would be interested in, please apply below!